Gibson Hotel Management Inc.
Professional Experienced Hotel Sales and Marketing
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED HOTEL SALES, MARKETING, & REVENUE MANAGEMENT
The Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management department is focused on increasing revenues with the best return on the investment, as we analyze the unique features and qualities of each individual property along with the competitive marketplace to design a comprehensive marketing plan that works for the property’s needs. We have an outstanding success record, with our setup with regional resources so as to maintain a “boots on the ground” approach to the marketing and selling of our hotels. Providing leadership and guidance, our Area Directors of Sales work in conjunction with property General Managers and Sales Teams to capitalize on market opportunities and leverage national campaigns. GHMI, has been named to Lodging Magazines, “Regional Powerhouses” for 2013 as well as achieved Top Third Party Management Companies 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. GHMI experience is not limited to our regional accomplishment, but is also National, and International, with contracts most recently in the Cayman Islands.
GIBSON HOTEL MANAGEMENT, INC. provides sales support which provides the following:
- Development and administration of sales and marketing training courses
- Marketing communications and advertising programs that deliver ROI
- Inventive promotional and loyalty/affinity programs delivering unprecedented success for more than 40 years
- Creating a Market Driven Program and implementation program of an annual marketing plan and advertising schedule Weekly Sales Strategy Meeting format, and Sales Strategy Reports
- Hotel Segmentation Reports to track and predict trends by market segment
- Value Assessment to assist in evaluating our competition's strengths and capitalizing on opportunities
- Displacement Analysis and Profitability Assessments
- Identification of cross selling opportunities with GHMI-managed properties
- Individual market analysis and key prospects for each hotel
- Group advertising and marketing assistance
- Implement and monitor approved sales procedures and programs
- Provide systems and tools for accurate tracking and analysis of program profitability
- Direction and collaborative development of sales action plans with ongoing monitoring
- Review of weekly sales reports
- Focus specific sales efforts based on trends in local, regional and national markets respectively
- Exposure on a Regional and National Level with Organizations like ABA, NTA, OSAE, OTA, AATC, etc.
- Monitor participation in brand-affiliated programs is maximized to the benefit of the hotel and in full brand compliance
JOE GRIECEO, VISE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS