Gibson Hotel Management Inc.
Hotel Operations Management Support
GHMI provides mature quality hotel operations management services that hotel owners, lenders, and operators may relieve based on experience. Built on a culture of accountability and empowerment, our industry-leading operating procedures encompass all the vital functions performed at every property - housekeeping, sales, front desk, revenue management, food and beverage, maintenance and project management, accounting and human resources.
Involved on a daily basis with each individual hotel property, GHMI's Chief Operating Officer and Vice Presidents of Operations set the play book for success. Our VPs work with property General Managers and liaise with the local owners, lenders, and the hotel brand to plot strategy, monitor performance, foster continuous improvement and ensure overall profitability and brand compliance.
Key operating ingredients in which GHMI contributes and supports its partners, clients, and lenders:
- Development of operating budgets with each team member contributions
- Monthly quality inspections and quality monioring reviews required by our Franchise Partners
- Implementation of GHM Inc. Standard Operating Procedures and staff conducts of professionalism
- Development of the "Hospitality Personality" within a property
- Coordination of service agreements, permits and licenses, supplies, internet
- Productivity monitoring and labor analysis daily, weekly, monthly
- Property profit and loss reviews by department with general manager input
- Capital plan or renovation/PIP implementation requirements
- Development of rate and yield strategies with revenue managers
- Compliance with all brand and GHMI policies of conduct
- Guest satisfaction analysis, trip advisor, catering follow up evaluations
- Team member development programs
JOE GRIECEO, VISE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
ROBERT WEBSTER, PRESIDENT, CHIEF OF OPERATIONS